Finding the right words to say, "I'm sorry for your loss" is always difficult. This Condolence or Sympathy gift honors that special person's life. The olive tree is a lasting symbol of what our loved one leaves behind. Our world is a better place because of that life. This tree is a simple, symbolic way of preserving and honoring that life for generations to come. Perfect for planting indoors or outdoors in a pot or in the ground.
Your Gifted Root Olive Tree Includes:
- ~24" tall olive tree, potted and wrapped
- A Gifted Root bandana, wrapped around the base of the tree
- Your personalized wax-sealed letter (you write it, we prepare it)
- A numbered certificate of authenticity + tree care information
- Taking care of an olive tree is simple:
Choose a location that receives at least 6 hours of sunshine a day.
Find an outdoor spot or a pot that has good drainage (holes on the bottom) and use soil that is alkaline and rich in organic matter.
Place the tree into the ground or a pot so all of the roots are covered.
Replace extra dirt, water generously.
|For additional tree care information go to Tree Care.
- Shipments made to the contiguous 48 states.
When placing an order, please consider the factors below when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date
- Shipping is free!
- We ship your gift as soon as possible, but the personalization of your tree does take time. After your payment is authorized and verified, please allow 2-5 business days for personalization and processing prior to shipment. If we anticipate a longer lead time, you will be notified prior to checkout.
- EMAIL NOTIFICATION
- If you prefer, you can let your gift recipient know by that a Gifted Root package is on the way with an email signed by you from Gifted Root. Once you complete your purchase you will be redirected to this option.
- All trees are shipped from Austin, Texas. Once shipped, please allow the following time 2-5 Days for standard shipping.
- Orders only ship on business days, which are Monday – Friday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- If you have any questions about the lead time on your gift purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
Edit this HTML inside the pop up