An olive tree is the gift that will grow throughout the lifetime of the adopted and newborn child. Planting a tree for a birth and an adoption is the timeless way to commemorate the continuation of life to the family. This olive tree is a simple, symbolic way of preserving the memories that come with this special occasion. Perfect for planting indoors or outdoors in a pot or in the ground.
Your Gifted Root Olive Tree Includes:
- ~24" tall Beladi tree, potted and wrapped
- Your personalized letter
- "Our Tree" Postcard
- Certificate of Authenticity on paper and on the tree's tag
- Tree care information
- Taking care of an olive tree is simple.
Care for your olive tree
- Shipments made to the contiguous 48 states, except for Arizona.
When placing an order, please consider the factors below when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date
- We ship your gift as soon as possible, but the personalization of your tree does take time. After your payment is authorized and verified, please allow 2-5 business days for personalization and processing prior to shipment. If we anticipate a longer lead time, you will be notified prior to checkout.
- EMAIL NOTIFICATION
- If you prefer, you can let your gift recipient know by that a Gifted Root package is on the way with an email signed by you from Gifted Root. Once you complete your purchase you will be redirected to this option.
- All trees are shipped from Santa Rosa, California. Once shipped, please allow the following time 2-5 Days for standard shipping.
- Orders only ship on business days, which are Monday – Friday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- If you have any questions about the lead time on your gift purchase, please contact us at email@example.com