Sending an olive tree is a unique way to say congratulations on a new office. An olive tree gift is a symbolic gesture of peace, prosperity and change. This beautiful Gifted Root olive tree will bring life and color to any part of the office. Perfect for planting indoors or outdoors in a pot or in the ground.
Your Gifted Root Olive Tree Includes:
- ~24" tall olive tree, potted and wrapped
- A Gifted Root bandana, wrapped around the base of the tree
- Your personalized wax-sealed letter (you write it, we prepare it)
- A numbered certificate of authenticity + tree care information
- Taking care of an olive tree is simple:
Choose a location that receives at least 6 hours of sunshine a day.
Find an outdoor spot or a pot that has good drainage (holes on the bottom) and use soil that is alkaline and rich in organic matter.
Place the tree into the ground or a pot so all of the roots are covered.
Replace extra dirt, water generously.
|For additional tree care information go to Tree Care.
- Shipments made to the contiguous 48 states.
When placing an order, please consider the factors below when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date
- We charge a flat $20.00 fee for shipping
- We ship your gift as soon as possible, but the personalization of your tree does take time. After your payment is authorized and verified, please allow 2-5 business days for personalization and processing prior to shipment. If we anticipate a longer lead time, you will be notified prior to checkout.
- EMAIL NOTIFICATION
- If you prefer, you can let your gift recipient know by that a Gifted Root package is on the way with an email signed by you from Gifted Root. Once you complete your purchase you will be redirected to this option.
- All trees are shipped from Austin, Texas. Once shipped, please allow the following time 2-5 Days for standard shipping.
- Orders only ship on business days, which are Monday – Friday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- If you have any questions about the lead time on your gift purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edit this HTML inside the pop up